BMI Cloud NetSuite for Manufacturers Practice
BMI Manufacturing Customer Success Framework
Our manufacturing industry practice dramatically reduces time and cost of implementation as we start with all core ERP functionality and automation pre-configured to meet the majority of your requirements.
Our 4 step Customer Success Process quickly refines our Industry Practice into a custom solution to meet your business needs.
- Discovery, to expose current infrastructure, procedures, practices, issues and opportunities across the different departments of your business
- Design, including solution, resource, and deployment plan development
- Implement, via our structured, milestone based, transparent methodologies
- Steady state Operations and Support processes with ongoing structured Reviews
Do you want to see how to take NetSuite to a new level of productivity? Sign up for our short NetSuite For Manufacturing webinars.
Are you a manufacturer and have already implemented NetSuite? Do you want to learn how to get the most out of your investment? Sign up for our NetSuite for Manufacturers Training Class (instructor led to ensure you get the most from it.)
- 360° visibility and actionable insights increased 55% to 80%
- Reporting time and resources reduced 40% to 55%
- Time to close financial books reduced 45% to 70%
- Audit completion and support time reduced 25% to 40%
IT Management and Resources
- IT support costs reduced 40% to 65%
- Business continuity costs reduced 45% to 65%
We have developed our manufacturing industry practice around Netsuite because:
NetSuite named a leader among B2B Commerce Suites for Midsize Organizations by The The Forrester Wave™, Q3 2017
NetSuite is #1 in CLOUD ERP
NetSuite Positioned as 2017 Global Leader by IDC in Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Midmarket ERP Applications