The products and services that BMI Cloud Solutions provides to our clients require a unique team. We need a combination of skills and backgrounds: excellent education, the latest technical certifications, and hands-on experience that works in concert with innovation, creativity, and a dedication to customer service. We are seeking business professionals, analysts, and consultants who understand the team dynamic, clearly see the big picture, and also have an eye for painstaking detail. We also want people who love what they do, and know how to have fun while getting the job done. Take a moment to review our current career opportunities. When you apply online, we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Join our team of innovators, experts, and creative problem solvers. Apply now and we will respond within 48 hours!
Senior .Net Developer
We are looking for a talented .Net software developer with 2-4 years’ experience to extend our applications team. We’re using Microsoft .Net framework with Microsoft SQL Server database technologies, following best practices, and paying close attention to code quality and code performance.
- B.Tech./B.E/ MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 4 live project roll outs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
What we expect from you
- Design and build applications/components.
- Take ownership of the deliveries assigned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including usability, and general reliability
- Work on fixing bugs and improving application performance
The ideal candidate
You will have a highly technical background, and are comfortable discussing detailed technical aspects of system design and implementation, all while remaining business driven. With 2+ years of systems analysis, technical analysis or business analysis experience, you will have an expansive toolkit of communication techniques to enable shared, deep understanding of technical concepts by diverse stakeholders with varying backgrounds and needs. In addition you will have had considerable exposure to different accounting, ERP, and CRM systems.
NetSuite Implementation Consultant
We are currently seeking a NetSuite Implementation Consultant based out of our Salem, NH office.
- Minimum BS, preferably in business or accounting and/or IT related field
- 2-3 years of ERP implementation experience with NetSuite software
- Experience as a consultant strongly preferred
- Accounting or financial systems background
- Hands-on experience in manufacturing/distribution highly preferred
- Strong skills with a core, and advanced, NetSuite application
- Ability to perform the pre-installation discovery/diagnostics phase of a NetSuite implementation
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite Accounting and Distribution modules required
- Additional experience with NetSuite Manufacturing, Project Management, OneWorld are a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage client relationships from a consulting standpoint
- MS SQL familiarity to address issues with technical staff and client
- Solid data schema knowledge of NetSuite
What we expect from you
- Implementation of core and advanced NetSuite and its add-on products
- Installation, training, upgrading, support, and documentation of NetSuite
- Resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of project
- Client relationship manager from a consulting standpoint
- Post-implementation support (help desk)
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to BMI’s NetSuite clients
- Demonstration of product to existing and prospective clients
- Learn, utilize, and promote the BMI Project Implementation
- Mentor junior consultants
- Foster teamwork
- Obtain and maintain NetSuite certifications
The ideal candidate
You will have a solid understanding of ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies. You will have software training skills and technical proficiency in the areas of software troubleshooting, and support experience is a plus. NetSuite certifications also a plus.